Patagonia's most popular soft shell, this is a modern day adventurer's jacket. We take ours everywhere we go!
Built for comfort and top performance, highly water resistant (some say "waterproof"), it has breathability, 4-way stretch, a moisture-wicking brushed interior and more - features that allow you to move freely through every endeavor.
Best of all, when you "buy Patagonia," you buy into their wonderful "sustainability & recyclability" mission - initiatives that we, too, do our best to support!
The Jacket has these Special Features:
- Extremely durable and breathable
- 4-way-stretch recycled polyester double weave allows for an excellent, updated fit (including slightly roomier at the bottom for layering ease)
- Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish that resists wind, water and and even snow
- A chamois lining on the collar, chin guard and wind flap
- Soft, brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- A regular-coil, center-front zipper
- Three external pockets - two hand warmer pockets and one left chest pocket
- Articulated elbows and sleeves
- Drawcord hem
- Simple, stretchy self-fabric cuffs round out the details
- Made of 7.6-oz 70-denier 92% polyester (47% recycled) double weave with 4-way stretch/8% spandex
- Recyclable through Patagonia's Common Threads program
- Weighs 1 lb. 4.7 oz (586 g)
|Guide Soft Shell Colors:
|Guide Soft Shell Sizes: